Keep Innovation Simple - Large (8-1/2" x 11")
$9.99 Regular Price
With a combination of humor and extensive academic research (no seriously, you really can have both) Keep Innovation Simple provides the fundamental principles and tools you need to make your organization more innovative, whether you run a Brussels sprout farm or a charity for the prevention of the latest scary disease announced on CNN.
Keeping innovation simple means that you must bring clarity to the inherently complex challenge of creating new solutions to human problems in an unpredictable world.
Here's the whole book in just 10 bullet points:
• Align everyone in your organization to a common goal and means of achieving it.
• Understand the people that your organization is trying to serve.
• Solve their problems in new and better ways that you are capable of delivering.
• Understand the people in your organization and how they think.
• Organize your people and processes to make it easy for them to create value.
• Do the best you can with what you’ve got – don’t settle for less, don’t demand more.
• Communicate clearly and effectively to all of your stakeholders.
• Don’t expect innovation to just happen – it will always be a risky, difficult endeavor.
• Measure the important things that will get you to your goal.
• Change is hard. Even beneficial change. Know how to make it happen. Never stop doing the hard work of changing for the better.
There. It doesn’t get much simpler than that, right?
8-1/2" x 11";
Over fifty tools provided;
Over 600 references;
Links to online resources;
More jokes than the entire US Congress!